Here are some statistics for this ever-changing industry:
- IT and technology forms the 20% of the overall consulting market
- Integration services, app design, and development accounts for approximately 25% of the technology industry
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices have increased by 30% between 2018 and 2019
- Many firms are focusing on the rise of smartphones
Technology Consulting Trends to expect in 2021
- For instance the Firms should use the Internet of Things (IoT) more to optimize campaigns, perform consultations, and much more.
- The use of analytics software will grow and help consulting firms better understand what their current customers need.
- We expect the Cloud strategies to shift to more edge services.
- We expect the Firms to capitalize on faster technologies and services by taking advantage of 5G.
- The popularity of Blockchain technology will continue to grow because companies have seen how it can be used alongside other technology.
- We expect the Artificial intelligence to go more mainstream in 2021.
- World expect the Augmented Reality to replace Virtual Reality because it’s easier to use, more efficient, and costs less.
- Trends expect the Firms to offer Failure as a Service (FAAS) to more clients.
- Large enterprises will transition to operate hyper-locally.
- Firms will grow and change to meet these new trends and technologies, especially as they retool for a post-pandemic world.
Are you ready to keep up with the new trends in the New Year? Apparently Let us help! Ideacom NC can provide you with the best technology consulting services that are proven to help businesses be more productive and more profitable.