INDUSTRIAL GAS MANIFOLDS BY MESSER
Gases in cylinders are used for very many applications in factories, workshops, laboratories, hospitals, universities, etc. The gases used have many different physical and chemical properties and they may cause dangerous situations if not handled properly. The best solution is to have a Centralized Gas Supply System, which can feed the several tapping points at individual workplaces via a system of pipework.
SCHEMATIC OF A CENTRAL GAS SUPPLY SYSTEM FOR OXYGEN & ACETYLENE
The individual points of use are fed with gas from the central storage via the manifold pipework. Depending upon the quantum of gas usage, the central storage can be Gas Cylinder banks, Gas cylinder pallets or Bulk storage tanks.
Messer with more than a century of experience in gases, manufactures the Central Gas supply systems at the state-of-the-art facility of Spectron Gas Control Systems at Germany according to the relevant rules and regulations and Sound Engineering Practice.
Advantages of a Central Gas Supply System are –
- Reduced risk of accidents – No gas leakage or cylinder handling in the workplace
- Considerable Cost Savings Potential – Efficient utilization of cylinder contents, fewer cylinders
- Lesser Space required (for Gas bank- only pipes & tapping points in work area)
- Work Optimization – Uninterrupted Gas supply, easy control & monitoring of the system.
Main fields of use of industrial CGS:
- Automotive and transportation
- Metal & glass & plastics & paper production and fabrication
- Flame, arc, plasma and laser welding and cutting processes
- Chemical & petrochemical industry
- Oil & gas refinery
- Off-shore & shipyards
- Energy and power
- Ecology & environment
- Food & beverages production and packaging
- Craftsmen & workshops
- On-site constructions
Contact us for further details and a questionnaire to address your Mani folding requirement on email@example.com or 95662 67869.
For more details visit: https://in.messer-cutting.com/